Anxiety, Stress, Nervousness, Panic Attacks, Completely Overwhelmed? Call for help – 310-543-1824.
Shaking frightfully, light-headed, out-of-focus, afraid, overwhelmed, can’t breath, sweating, hiding from others, avoiding because afraid to fail, can’t concentrate, can’t sit still, heart racing, sweating suddenly? Yes, sometimes these are some signs of potential anxiety or stress or a panic attack.
Dr. Carol Francis Podcast on Stress, Anxiety and Panic Attacks on DrCarolFrancisTalkRadio.com or BlogTalkRadio.com/dr-carol-francis
Listen here for some relief and insights into your world of anxiety and moving beyond with Dr. Carol Francis.
Causes of panic-attacks, stress, anxiety or fears vary. So consider for a moment the following questions?
Self-Help Tip from Dr. Carol Francis on Anxiety
Question the Causes of your anxiety:
- Traumas of the present or past that I need to work through that are now erupting, like a delayed volcano of emotions?
- Sleeping too little or too poorly?
- Eating too little, too much or too poorly?
- Exercising too little or too much?
- Working too much?
- Socializing with angry, antagonizing, stressed or demanding people?
- Spending time dwelling on negative, pessimistic, frightening stories, media, or thoughts?
- Failing to listening to some major feelings and some changes that you need to solve?
- Laughing too little?
- Hormones changing?